Last post for today, promise! 🙂
This one was a labour of love, with lots of drying between steps! I stamped and heat embossed the blooms across the front of the card. I then applied a very light watercolour wash in green, pink and yellow to the background. Once dry, I applied watercolour to each of the blooms, using the wet-on-wet technique, as per a previous card here. Once the blooms were dry, I used the same technique to apply colour to the leaves. Once everything was dry, I scallop die-cut the bottom edge of the card. The scallop seemed to suit the feel of this card. Finally, I applied a gold heat-embossed sentiment to the middle of the card with a bit of foam tape. The blending filament twine across the top was the final touch!
I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:
Have a fabulous day!
- Cardstock: Watercolour (Reeves 300gsm)
- Stamps: Painted Flowers and Label Love (Altenew)
- Ink: Versa-Mark and Gold EP (Stampin’ Up!)
- Die: Stitched Scalloped Border (Lawn Fawn)
- Watercolour: Paintbox (my stash)
- Other: Ombre Metallic Blending Filament (Kreinik)