Aaaah, space! When last did you see any in your diary? Mine’s looking understandably cluttered at this time of the year.
Thank heavens for CASology, and the opportunity to ‘create a bit of breathing space’, if only on a greeting card! 🙂
Speaking of space, I thought a ‘super moon’ on Christmas Eve might be just the ticket for Santa. What do you think?
Head across to the rest of the DT and check out how SPACE inspired them this week:
Guest Designer: Jessica
Sponsor: Pink & Main
Thanks for popping by!
I would also like to link this card to:
- Cardstock: Basic Black; Whisper White (Stampin’ Up!)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Versa-Mark and White EP
- Stamps: Holiday Home (Stampin’ Up!, retired)
- Die: Cityscapes (Clearly Besotted, retired)
- Other: Wink of Stella; Yellow Sharpie