Welcome to another week at CASology!
I predict that this will be a very popular cue word:
I decided on a bit of geometrical theme, with my choice of patterned paper reinforcing the style. Restricting the patterned paper to the frame retains white space and keeps things CAS.
The sky is really the limit with this cue! I look forward to seeing you handiwork in the gallery.
Take a look at the rest of the DT’s creations:
Guest Designer: Shanna
Sponsor: Serendipity Stamps
Thanks for visiting!
- Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin’ Up!); Kikki K Patterned Paper
- Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments (Stampin’ Up!); Retro Mod Shapes (STAMPlorations)
- Inks: Rose Romance; Pear Pizzazz; Memento Tuxedo Black (Stampin’ Up!)
- Dies: Window Framelit Dies (Stampin’ Up!)
- Other: enamel dots -red (Francheville)