Happy Spring to those in the Northern Hemisphere!
Are things beginning to sprout in your neck of the woods?
Pea sprouts were the first thing that came to mind with this card, and what followed was a card for a new baby girl:
A minimal colour palette keeps things very CAS, with a simple inlaid and raised die for dimension. All done!
Take a look at the rest of the DT’s cards:
Sponsor: So Suzy Stamps
I would also like to link this to:
Thanks so much for visiting!
- Cardstock: Whisper White; Silver Slate (Stampin’ Up!);
- Ink: Cotton Candy (Altenew Crisp Inks)
- Stamp: Garden Fresh (Clearly Besotted, sadly retired)
- Dies: Garden Fresh (Clearly Besotted, sadly retired); Stitched Scalloped Borders (Lawn Fawn lawn cuts)
- Other: enamel dots (my stash); baker’s twine (American Crafts)