It’s a new week at CASology, and this time we are focussing on:
I decided to make a card for a tiny kid. A baby. Well, technically, for the parents of a new baby:
I kept this super CAS, as you can see. All the action takes place in the lower-third of the card, keeping the rest very clean. I decided to highlighted the sentiment by adding it to a popped up coloured banner that extends beyond the border of the card. The sweet pea was die-cut three times to give it a bit of dimension. The twine bow was added with a glue dot.
Take a look at what the rest of the Design Team has created to inspire you:
Guest Designer: Claire
Thanks for visiting!
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand; Tangerine Tango (SU!); White (Panther)
- Ink: Versa-Mark; Pistachio Pudding (SU!)
- Stamp: Garden Fresh (Clearly Besotted)
- Dies: Garden Fresh (Clearly Besotted) Stitched Mat Dies (L’il Inker Designs)
- Other: White Embossing Powder; Dimensionals (SU!); Twine (American Crafts); Glue Dot