It might be a little difficult to see, but the background of the base card has also been water-marked using Versa-Mark. It’s a little more layered than usual for me, but I love the colour combo, and am happy with the way it turned out!
I am also linking up to the following Challenges:
Thanks for popping by!
(All materials used in this card are Stampin’ Up!, unless otherwise indicated):
- Cardstock: Watercolour paper; Basic Black; Sahara Sand.
- Stamps: Peaceful Petals; Sentiment: Time to Relax (Clearly Besotted)
- Die: Tag Along Die Collection (Clearly Besotted)
- Ink: Sahara Sand; Versa-Mark; Tuxedo Black
- Stampin’ Markers: Crumb Cake; Strawberry Slush; Crisp Cantalope; So Saffron
- Other: Twine (American Crafts); Dimensionals; Paintbrushes