There are a couple of Challenges I just couldn’t miss this week! The gorgeous Michele from MUSE just got me itching to make a card that ‘accentuated the negative’ with the optional twist of a song title’ with her breathtakingly beautiful CAS card. And then there was the this week’s fabulous inspiration photo at Time Out Challenge! How could I refuse?
I was inspired in the following ways:
Time Out: the couch, the colours, the neutral background, the floral cushions.
MUSE: CAS design, love heart accent.. what else…oh, that’s right! The Eagles unforgettable “Take it Easy” (of course!)
In case you are wondering, I have accentuated the couch with a love heart cushion. Yes folks, it is a cushion. Take my word for it! (wink!) It was created by inking up part of a floral stamp in Versa-Mark, heat-embossing in white, colouring with Stampin’ markers (inspired by the floral cushion in Time-Out Challenge’s photo) and then die-cutting with a heart die. I popped it up with part of a dimensional.
And that’s it!
As an aside, I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind congratulations regarding my receipt of Honours at last week’s Time Out Challenge! I tried to leave a reply on the Time Out blog, but sometimes WordPress and Blogger experience some incompatibilities, and I couldn’t leave a comment. So, for those who left such kind comments, thanks SO MUCH! I really did appreciate each and every one of your comments, and the unexpected honour of the Honours! I am truly grateful!
Ciao for now (and thanks for visiting)!
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand
- Stamp: Time to Relax (Clearly Besotted); Birds Galore (Inkadinkado)
- Dies: Time to Relax die collection; In Stitches Christmas die collection – to die cut the heart shaped cushion (Clearly Besotted)
- Ink: Versa-Mark & White Embossing Powder (Stampin’ Up!
- Stampin’ Markers: Real Red, Daffodil Delight; Pumpkin Pie (Stampin’ Up!) and a green and blue water-based marker dug out of my kids’ craft box.
- Other: Dimensionals; Jewel rhinestone (Stampin’ Up!)