It feels like forever since I’ve played along at CASology, and when I saw this week’s Challenge, I had to play along.
I have been busy making cards for our primary school Christmas bazaar, and decided to stretch my existing stamps and supplies to create some CAS cards – this one with an Australian theme.
I thought this one might ‘koalify’ ;-):
Here are a few more:
That’s it! Very CAS!
And given that I am in the festive spirit, I thought I might also join in the fun at AAA:
Thanks so much for popping by!
- Stamps: Gerda Steiner Designs – You’re Koalified (image) /Uniko Studio – Pure Florals: Poinsettia (sentiments) / Clearly Besotted – Rockin’ Robin (Santa hat)
- Dies: MFT – Pierced Circle Stax / Gerda Steiner Designs – You’re Koalified/ Clearly Besotted – Rockin’ Robin Die Collection
- Cardstock: Stampin’ Up – Basic Gray; core’dinations – Premium cardstock 110gsm
- Patterned paper: Francheville – Christmas Basics
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin’ Up – Real Red