Hello and happy New Year! It seems like ages since I’ve blogged. The festive season, combined with a family vacation and school holidays, have limited blog time. Perhaps not a bad thing…
Nonetheless, my youngest niece turns 1 this weekend, so time to dust off the crafty stuff. I wanted something fitting for a little cherub.
Gerda’s sweet little bunny holding a special birthday balloon seemed the perfect fit. A masked and sponged background dotted with a couple of birds set the scene, and then it was time to finish it all off with a simple sentiment and some special sequins (both gifts from a very generous, thoughtful and warm-hearted individual)!
Thanks for visiting!
I would like to link this card to the following Challenges:
- Cardstock: Silver Slate; Whisper White (Stampin’ Up!)
- Stamp: sentiment from Celebrate (Altenew); bunny from Hello Spring (Gerda Steiner Designs); birds from Life is Good (Lawn Fawn)
- Dies: Numbered Balloon Elle-ments Dies (Avery Elle); Pierced Circle STAX (MFT)
- Ink: Cotton Candy (Altenew); Bliss Blue; Pistachio Pudding; Memento Tuxedo Black (Stampin’ Up!)
- Other: Faber-Castell Albrecht Durer Watercolour Pencils; yellow twine; glue dots; Sunset Shimmer Sequins (Neat & Tangled)