CASology has a fun-filled cue for you this week:
Here in Oz, Spring has well and truly sprung, and thoughts of warm sea breezes, glorious sunsets, and waves crashing on the shore are truly welcome!
I decided to try my very amateur hand at pointillism. It is such a stunning technique, and one I hope to spend more time learning. I thought its grainy appearance ideal for a sandcastle!
I started out by stamping my image in a light brown ink, and then adding some shadow dots in a slightly darker shade, before filling the rest of my sandcastle in yellow and orange dots.
Apart from a couple of birds and a starfish as supporting elements, I have retained one main focal image and lots of white space!
You will undoubtedly be inspired by the rest of the Design Team’s creations this week:
Thanks for popping by!
- Cardstock: Whisper White Thick Cardstock (Stampin’ Up!)
- Ink: Sahara Sand; Markers: Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Pistachio Pudding (Stampin’ Up!)
- Stamp: Life is good (Lawn Fawn)
- Die: Pierced Circle Stax (MFT)
- Other: Pearl rhinestone; Dimensionals