Happy Tuesday! 🙂
It seams as though CASology has a cue with sew many options this week!
I know, I know – I ran out of good material a long time ago…
I have gone with a trio of related elements, one of which is tactile, for some CAS fun! I simply created a slit through the eye of the needle using my craft knife, and poked the thread through the top panel before assembling the layers. The embroidery thread is secured behind the front layer of card with some tape.
Guest Designer: Mac Mable
Sponsor: Your Next Stamp
Thanks for your indulgence!
Have a great week and I will see you in the Gallery!
- Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin’ Up!); Patterned Paper (Kikki K)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Pear Pizzazz (Stampin’ Up!) ; Versa-Mark & Silver Detail EP (All Night Media)
- Stamp: Notions (Waffle Flower)
- Die: Stitched Mini Scalloped Rectangles (MFT)
- Other: Pink Embroidery thread (Amy Tangerine)