I am completely smitten with Gerda’s sweet little images! If only I had the time to create all the cards that her designs have inspired me to make. It all started with downloading one little digi… I hold Judy entirely responsible for my growing addiction! Her suite of beautiful cards using Gerda’s designs got me well and truly hooked!
I was so lucky to be the random winner of last month’s SYD Challenge! I got a $15 voucher from Gerda to spend in her store. I have a picture of my very happy mail from Gerda on Instagram. One stamp became three stamps…I had to stop. 🙂 And they arrived so quickly!!! Gerda must have worked her magic on our postal service also…
Anyway, this card was made with my parents in mind. They celebrated their 43rd Wedding Anniversary today. The image of these gorgeous little lovebirds seemed entirely appropriate! Thanks again Gerda!
If you haven’t already, join this month’s SYD Challenge: you still have time!!
Thanks for visiting!
- Cardstock: Bazzill Marshmallow; Marina Mist (Stampin’ Up!)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Stamps: Hello Spring (Gerda Steiner Designs); Teeny Tiny Sentiments (Stampin’ Up!)
- Die: Stitched Mini Scalloped Rectangles (MFT)
- Punches: Word Window; Modern Label (Stampin’ Up!)
- Other: Glue dots; Twine (American Crafts); Bic Mark It alcohol markers.