The ever-so-fabulous Sandie is our host this month, compiling and sending us this delightful Kit, which she affectionately called ‘City Breaks’.
Sandie put together a beautifully coordinated kit. She even went to the trouble of sourcing that gorgeous tube and metro patterned paper from a craft shop in Finland because it went with the kit. True dedication!!
For me, this kit conjured up images of passports, suitcases, luggage tags and adventure! It also featured a couple of iconic cities that have long been on my bucket list to visit. I wanted my cards to reflect Sandie‘s carefully selected colour palette, but also a bit of what I perceive to be Sandie’s personality: an ultra CAS-loving, passionate purple girl at heart!
Here is how I put her Kit to work:
Card#4: This is one serious globe! I loved it in its rich caramel colour, and thought it paired nicely with a pearly cream square background. I couldn’t resist a pop of tangerine in one of the slim sentiment tags. ‘Enjoy’ is the word obscured by the white tag – just in case you’re wondering.
Sandie – this was honestly an awesomely fun Kit to play with, and had me yearning to pack my bags and go travelling! Thank you for the adventure!
I’m now off to see how the other ‘Honeys’ were inspired…
Ciao for now!
Kit contents: located under the HISTK! Supplies tab on my home page.
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Crumb Cake (Stampin’ Up!); Cream Pearly Card (Lexile)
- Inks: Orchid Opulence, Positively Pink, Wild Wisteria, Bliss Blue, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Vers-Mark & White EP
- Stamps: Tag on globe card: Life’s Adventure (Stampin’ Up!)
- Dies: ‘love’ die – Open Book (Maggie Holmes)
- Other: Stampin’ Scorer, Square Lattice EF (Stampin’ Up!),