It’s CASology cue time again!
Time to pull out your stencils, or perhaps make one of your own?
I did a bit of both! I die-cut a circle stencil and then overlaid it with a STAMPlorations Bubbles stencil, before inking it in blue and orchid inks. I then heat embossed some glittery stars onto the bubbly coloured areas, before adding my sentiment, and a few more stars for luck!
A very simple CAS one-layer card!
Enough from me – it’s over to you! I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Check out the DT for more stencil inspiration:
Hazel Hodgkins – you are here!
Guest Designer: Shelly
I would like to also link this card to:
Thanks for visiting!
In case you’re wondering, my card was inspired by this year’s Eurovision Song Contest , and in particular,this year’s logo – the dandelion. The Eurovision Song Contest is one of my guilty pleasures! Nothing stands between me and the TV for three nights of the year, while I get my fill of performances that range from weird, wild, wacky, tacky to supremely sublime! I can never get enough of it!
- Cardstock: Bazzill Marshmallow
- Ink: Tempting Turquoise; Orchid Opulence (Stampin’ Up!); Memento Tuxedo Black; Versa-Mark
- Stamp: Holiday Artsy (STAMPlorations); Hey Mr (Waffle Flower)
- Die: Pierced circle STAX (MFT)
- Stencil: Bubbles (STAMPlorations)
- Other: White Silver Sparkle EP (All Night Media)