The forecast is for another fun week at CASology!
Apparently, it’s Autumn in Perth, although there is little sign of it. We are still enjoying hot weather, and the chili bush in our herb garden cannot get enough of it!
I gave Jen McGuire’s Distress Ink Lifting technique a go to create my strip of chilies. This was such a fun technique!! I die-cut an oval out of the coloured panel, and inset an oval of black cardstock and fun foam for the sentiment. Keeping the vibrant panel to one-third of the card, keeps things CAS.
Take a look at how the cue inspired the DT this week:
Hazel Hodgkins – you are here!
Guest Designer: Amelia
Sponsor: Avery Elle
Thanks so much for visiting! 🙂
- Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin’ Up!)
- Stamp: Hot Hot Hot! (Rubber Dance Stamps)
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler; Versa-Mark (Stampin’ Up!)
- Die: Pierced Oval Stax (MFT)
- Other: Fun Foam; White EP; Cherry Cobbler EP (Stampin’ UP!),watercolour brushes, baby wipes.