Hello and welcome to another fun week at CASology! Here’s one to get your creative juices flowing:
I enjoyed doodling on this card recently, so here is another attempt:
To prevent my pattern becoming overwhelming, I masked off an oval and drew my design onto some linen cardstock using a 0.1 black Artline pen.
Adding colour was achieved by stretching some stamps!
- The small circle and diamond shapes from STAMPlorations Retro Mod Shapes provided the perfect accents of colour to some leaves and flowers.
- Eclectic Florals provided a flower stem to add colour to my feathery leaf. I curved it to fit the contour of the central vein.
- The hearts and tulip shaped flower were coloured using a small triangular stamp (the nose of a penguin!) from Clearly Besotted’s In Stitches: Christmas (sadly, retired).
Finally, Sentiment Builders ‘thanks’ was heat embossed in Silver EP onto some black cardstock, fussy cut to size, and popped up on some foam for dimension.
Check out this week’s doodling inspiration from the rest of the DT:
Guest Designer: Rachel
I would also like to link this to:
Thank you for visiting!
- Altenew Crisp Inks: Mango Smoothie, Cotton Candy and Peach Parfait
- Stampin’ Up!: Tempting Turquoise, Strawberry Slush, Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder, VersaMark