A super quick post:
Our god-daughter has just turned 10, and she loves the colour violet and other ‘pretty, girly things’. In a house of boys, I don’t hear those adjectives much, so this was a chance to have a play with what I considered might fit the bill.
The butterfly has been heat-embossed in a pearlescent EP, which gives it a softness I like. I also applied the pearlescent EP to the die-cut numbers to give them a soft sheen.
The butterfly was coloured in alcohol markers and glitter applied to parts. The glitter really made this pretty butterfly come to life!
I would like to link this to:
Thanks for visiting! 🙂
- Cardstock: SU!: Whisper White
- Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Versa-mark
- Stamp: Serendipity Stamps: Butterfly Nouveau
- Die: MFT High Rise Numbers
- Other: alcohol markers, glitter, rhinestones – my stash; Stamp-n Stuff: Plum Pearls EP