I hope that you all enjoyed your Valentine’s Day! Your creations in the gallery were so beautiful! I do hope they made their way into the hands and hearts of loved ones!
So, here we are this week with:
There are a few ways to go with this one! I doodled down the Easter path, and created a little card:
- I die cut a small stitched rectangular piece of yellow cardstock.
- Three egg shapes were then die cut into the rectangle. Measuring was a bit fiddly!
- The eggy rectangle was used as a stencil to outline the eggs onto the base cardstock, in pencil.
- The rectangle was then put aside while patterns were doodled into the egg outlines, using an Artline pen.
- The pencil outlines were erased, and the rectangle containing the negative die-cut eggs, was lined up with the doodled images, and popped up with some foam dots.
- A sentiment and a bow later, and it was done!
The rest of the DT has some lovely eggy interpretations for you:
Thanks so much for visiting!
- Cardstock: Daffodil Delight; Island Indigo (SU!)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Stamp: Teeny Tiny Sentiments (SU!)
- Dies: bow from Bunnies & Bows Die Set, Stitched Mats: Rectangles (L’il Inker Designs); egg from Die-namics Woven Basket (MFT)
- Other: Icicle -round Sprinkle (Sprinkleberry); Artline 204 black 0.4mm