I used the smooshing technique to create a ‘peachy’ background for my cupcake. Once dry, I die-cut it to get a small rounded square. I mounted it onto some fun foam, before adhering it to a slightly larger die-cut square. This was then applied to the base cardstock, followed by the stamped sentiment.
To add a bit of fun, I glittered up the icing, using a two-way glue-pen. I ‘coloured’ the icing in using the glue pen, then rubbed some crystal glitter into it (shhhh – don’t tell anyone, but its actually eye make-up, which I inherited from my sister. She thought I might like it for my cards. How awesome is she??)
The glitter looks fab – take a closer look:
And then, a pearl as the final embellishment!
I’m linking this one up to:
Happy weekend everyone!
Thanks for visiting!
- Cardstock: Stampin’ Up! (whisper white)
- Ink: Stampin’ Up! -Daffodil Delight; Crisp Cantaloupe, Rose Romance, Memento Tuxedo Black; Stazon Jet Black.
- Stamps: Serendipity Stamps – Cupcake; Clearly Besotted – A Little Something
- Dies: Maggie Holmes -Open Book; Stampin’ Up! – Square Framelit Nesting Dies
- Other: She Australia – Crystal Glitter; KaiserCraft -Pink pearl rhinestone; Fun Foam; Stampin’ Up! – two-way glue pen.