Start your engines! It’s a new week at CASology!
Are you inspired?
I automatically thought ‘vintage’ when I saw this cue, and decided to go with a masculine themed card. Sadly, the sentiment applies, regardless of gender…
Such an easy card to make!
- Sentiment stamped in Stampin’ Up!’s Night of Navy ink on my base card.
- Large frame die-cut from Maggie Holmes’ Open Book die-set.
- Vintage car from Darkroom Door Vintage Automobiles stamped repeatedly across the frame in Stampin’ Up’s Early Espresso ink.
- Fun foam applied to the back of the frame for a bit of dimension.
- Frame applied to base card.
Lots of great inspiration from the Design Team and Guest Designer, AND we get to officially welcome the very talented Ren as our new teamie, so please pop over and say hi!
Sponsor: Cindy B Designs
Guest Designer: Susan
I am also linking this to:
Thanks for visiting!