It’s CASology time again, and we have a cue that’s close to your:
I created a fuzzy little water-coloured heart, as a ‘watermark’ behind this super cool sentiment, and found some fuzzy ‘Grinchy green’ wool (a discarded piece that had been torn off a ball of wool in Spotlight’s wool aisle) to give that heart a little more fuzzy warmth. The popped up Santa hat completes the trio of elements on this simple card.
Take a look at what the rest of the Design Team has come up with for you this week:
Guest Designer: Anita
Sponsor: So Suzy Stamps
I am linking this to:
Thanks so much for visiting!
- Cardstock: Reeves 300gsm watercolour card; Sahara Sand (Stampin’ Up!)
- Ink: Stazon Jet black; Real Red (Stampin’ Up)
- Watercolours: Cadmium Yellow Pale Hue 119; Sap Green 599 (Cotman)
- Stamps: Grinch (So Suzy Stamps); Rockin’ Robin (Clearly Besotted)
- Die: Rockin’ Robin die collection (Clearly Besotted); L’il Inkers Stitched Mats Rectangles
- Other: Wool (my stash)