However, in the spirit of birthday festivals, consider this one way of extending the good cheer!
Happy Birthday Melissa!
I tried to capture what I perceive to be a few of Melissa’s favourite card elements:
- kraft stock
- CAS design
- a splash of colour – in this instance, a combo of yellow and orange dye inks
- a hint of sparkle – in the centre of the flower. I am afraid it hasn’t photographed well, Melissa. You will just have to see it when it arrives.
Wishing you a very happy, healthy year ahead Melissa! You deserve to be well celebrated!
And for those of you in the States, Melissa has a blog giveaway in honour of her birthday! Check it out and play along!
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake; Basic Black; Water Colour (Stampin’ Up!)
- Ink: Stazon black; Versa-Mark; Daffodil Delight; Pumpkin Pie
- Stamps: Peaceful Petals; Life’s Adventure (retired Stampin’ Up!)
- Punch: Modern Label punch (Stampin’ Up!)
- Other: White embossing powder; Linen Thread; Foam tape; orange glitter; two-way glue pen, watercolour brushes; heat tool