Wow! Tuesday again! Time for another CASology cue, and one that is associated with music too:
Here is how I was inspired:
I could quite simply have left it one-layered, but the gold-embossed knot was in danger of getting lost on the page, so I framed it, to give it some prominence.
And, the pink? Well, it’s Stampin’ Up’s Blushing Bride cardstock. Couldn’t resist!
Please check out what the rest of the Design Team has come up with! GORGEOUS cards all round! I know you are going to want to join us!
Whimsy Stamps is sponsoring this week, so visit the CASology blog for more details.
Guest Designer: Carol
Thanks for visiting! 🙂
- Cardstock: Blushing Bride (Stampin’ Up!); White (Panther)
- Stamps: Roughin’ It (ancient Stampin’ Up! 1998); Teeny Tiny Sentiments (Stampin’ Up!)
- Ink: Versa-Mark and Gold Glory EP
- Dies: Window Framelit Collection (Stampin’ Up!); Stitched Rectangular Mats (L’il Inker Designs)
- Punch: Modern Label Punch (Stampin’ Up!)
- Other: Dimensionals (Stampin’ Up!)