In the weeks leading up to Mother’s Day, I was asked to make 60 little tokens of love to celebrate our mums! Given that I neede 60 ‘little somethings’, I immediately turned to my dies and punches to create these little teabag tokens.
Given the quantity, I kept the design as CAS as possible. However, I couldn’t resist glossing the little love heart with some WIS and Glossy Accents. I always associate the sparkly glossy heart with Amy Gray from Crafting Confessions. I hope she views this imitation as flattery from a fan!
I am linking these up to the following:
I realise that this is not a card, however, this project would not have been possible without dies and punches, so I have taken some artistic license in my interpretation on this occasion.
The May Make It Take It Challenge: ‘Anything Goes’ and ‘Take a Stamp’. I have used one stamp on my project!
And that’s it!
Thanks for sharing the fun with me, and for all those mother’s celebrating Mother’s Day on Sunday, I hope you are well celebrated!
- Cardstock: Subtles Collection; Tea for Two DSP (Stampin’ Up!)
- Ink: Early Espresso (Stampin’ UP!)
- Stamp: Teeny Tiny Sentiments (Stampin’ Up!)
- Die: Where Women Cook Box, Tea Bag & Accessories (Sizzix)
- Punches: Owl Punch; Window Label (Stampin’ Up!)
- Other: Wink of Stella; Glossy Accents; Pop Dots; Twine (American Crafts)