Back again with another Easter 3D project. This time – Egg Thrones! These feature prominently all over the web at this time of the year. Here is my take:
A fabulous tutorial on how to make egg thrones can be found here, including all relevant dimensions.
Thanks for visiting!
- Cardstock: Subtles collection; Whisper White (SU!)
- Stamp: Teeny Tiny Sentiments (SU!)
- Ink: Soft Suede(SU!)
- Dies: Fresh Grass (Clearly Besotted); 4cm diam circle (QuicKutz nesting circles)
- Punches: Window; Modern Label; XL Oval; Itty bitty butterfly; Scalloped tag topper (SU!)
- Other: Tombo Mono adhesive; Basic pearls(SU!); Foam tape; Twine (American Crafts); Organza seamed ribbon (my stash)