I have been working on some 3D Easter projects recently, and I noticed that Just Add Ink has a great new Challenge underway called Eggs & Ovals. I also saw that Scrapbook Boutique has a gorgeous Easter-themed March Challenge underway. Look at this sweet inspiration photo:
I made about 50 of these for a Church Fundraiser, all of which were filled with little eggs. They looked incredibly cute! Unfortunately, I am having trouble downloading the picture that shows them filled, but hopefully your imagination will suffice!
Thanks for visiting!
- Cardstock: Pearly white (Paperstop); Brights collection (SU!)
- Stamp: Teeny Tiny Sentiments (SU!)
- Ink: Early Espresso (SU!)
- Dies: MFT Woven Basket; MFT Trapezoid
- Punch: Window (SU!)
- Other: Tombo Mono adhesive; Black Sharpie; Candy dots-brights (SU!); Foam tape