I was keen to join in with this month’s Challenge at CASual Fridays:
The theme is to use spring colours, make a music-themed card, and to keep it CAS!
This is what I came up with:
So, this is a thank you ‘note’, attached to a little daisy chain (just in case it needed explaining ;-). It reminded me of a charm bracelet.
Very CAS, but fun to make!
I am also linking this to: Addicted to Stamps, where the theme is ‘Anything Goes’.
Thanks for visiting!
- Cardstock: Whisper White; Melon Mambo; Beyond the Garden DSP (SU!); Rose Quartz metallic (my stash)
- Stamp: Peaceful Petals (SU!)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black
- Die: Linked Fri-Dies (CASual Fridays)
- Punch: CP-1 Music (Carla Craft); Mini hole punch (Fiskars)
- Other: Gold Twine; Dimensionals