So, how did you find last week’s cue? Were you suitably challenged? This week’s CASology cue should have you basking in warm breezes, frolicking in crystal waters, swaying in a hammock and sipping on something cool and fruity… aaah…!! Clearly, you can see where my mind was when I looked at the cue.
I was inspired by a couple of fantastic cards I saw around the traps last week: This fabulous card from Shona and this one from Ksenija. I absolutely loved Shona’s wonderful cut-away front panel and Ksenija’s brilliant inked sunrise. So, for my card, I cut a strip from the long edge of my card front, masked a small strip along the remaining edge, and inked away.
I decided to keep my repeating motifs in black, so as not to compete with the inking. The sentiment was coloured in pink, orange and blue Stampin’ Markers to convey a bit of frivolity!
Where does the cue ‘tropical’ take you? So many ways to go with this one!!
I am also linking this card to:
Thanks so much for visiting, and I will see you in the gallery!
- Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin’ Up!)
- Stamp: Free Spirits (Paper Smooches)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black; Island Indigo; Coastal Cabana; Bliss Blue; Pistachio Pudding; Daffodil Delight; Pumpkin Pie; Real Red (Stampin’ Up!)
- Dies: Free Spirits icons (Paper Smooches); Tag Along (Clearly Besotted)
- Punch: Paper Rounder (Stampin’ Up!)
- Other: Stampin’ Up Markers: Strawberrry Slush; Pumpkin Pie; Coastal Cabana; Stampin’ Blendabilities Colour Lifter; Bic Mark-its: Yellow Blaze; Sunset Orange; Summer Melon.