This week’s CASology cue might be a cinch or a challenge, depending on your perspective!
I have been working hard on numerous Easter projects, so there was only one way for me to go with this cue, and it was Easter all the way!
Now, I have an uncomfortable admission: this card has more layers than I would ideally like. My aim is one-layer, wherever possible, so when I counted one, two, three, four…no wait….FIVE layers, I shifted uncomfortably in my seat! ‘That’s a fail, Mum!’ my son would cheekily say.
So, to compensate, I have confined my layers to a small portion of my card to allow the white space to dominate. It’s not every day that I get to play with such a cute layered basket die, folks, so indulge me a little! 😉
While some gorgeous strawberry dies come with this die set, I wanted peeps popping out of the basket, so I snitched them from MFT’s Woven Basket Die set. Too bad I didn’t have a peeps sentiment to match!
- Cardstock: White 210gsm (Panther); Pearlescent White (Paperstop); Pacific Point; Pumpkin Pie; Melon Mambo; Crumb Cake (Stampin’ Up!)
- Ink: Early Espresso (Stampin’ Up!)
- Stamp: Teeny Tiny Sentiments (Stampin’ Up)
- Punch: Window Punch (Stampin’ Up!)
- Dies: Simple Picnic Basket (Echo Park); Die-namics Woven Basket (MFT)
- Embossing Folder: Square Lattice (Stampin’ Up!)
- Other: Gold brad; Black fine point sharpie; Tombo mono multi-adhesive; Foam dots; Paper rounder (Stampin’ Up!)