A super quick Christmas tag, using Season of Style DSP, Very Merry Tags stamp set…and a hint of bling (of course!!…)
Cardstock: Crumb Cake; Whisper White; Seasons of Style DSP
Ink: Old Olive
Punches: Extra-large oval punch; decorative hole punch; paper rounder
Stampset: Very Merry Tags
Embellishments: Basic jewel rhinestones (berries)
Trim: Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine; Cherry Cobbler ½” Seam Binding
Accessories: paper snips, paper trimmer
Tag: 8cm x 6cm
DSP: 5.7cm x 8.3cm
- Cut and adhere ribbon to DSP with Snail.
- Adhere DSP to base card with Tombo / Snail. Round top edges of tag.
- Stamp ‘got mistletoe’ onto Whisper White scrap and punch out with extra-large oval punch.
- Adhere to ribbon and DSP with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stick small jewel rhinestones to random mistletoe berries for a bit of bling!
- Punch hole into top of tag and thread twine through.
Hope you enjoyed this super simple tag from Hazel’s Paper Designs. Any of the stock used here can be purchased online here. Don’t hesitate to leave a comment or contact me if you have any questions. Happy creating!!