These tags have a lovely rich vintage feel! They’re a snap to make with the window framelits and embossing folders. In hindsight, sponging the edges of the tags in Old Olive would have completed the vintage feel, but there’s always next time!
Cardstock: Very Vanilla; Cherry Cobbler; Old Olive
Ink: Old Olive; Cherry Cobbler
Punch: decorative star hole punch; 1 ¾” circle punch
Stampsets: Very Merry Tags
Adhesives: Dimensionals; Snail; Tombo®
Embellishments: jewel basic rhinestones (coloured red with a Sharpie®)
Trim: Cherry Cobbler ½” Seam Binding
Accessories: Big Shot®; Framelits-Window Frames Collection; Pretty Print Embossing Folder; paper snips
- Die-cut coloured cardstock using Framelits, in sizes of your choice.
- Emboss one layer with Embossing folder. I used Pretty Print for a vintage feel, but Square Lattice or Perfect Polka dot would also be nice.
- Stamp ‘do not open until Christmas’ onto Very Vanilla cardstock and punch out with circle punch.
- Adhere layers.
- Colour jewel rhinestone with red Sharpie® and allow to dry before adhering to reindeer’s nose.
- Punch hole in top of tag and thread ribbon through.
If you have any questions, or if you want to discuss or order any of the stock used to create this card, contact me and I will be happy to help!