Had a fantastic afternoon with some gorgeous ladies making this simple, yet elegant card. A big thanks has to go to Debbie Currier from http://artfeltimpressions.blogspot.com.au for the inspiration behind this card. I just had to CaSE and tweak a design of hers for my first ever workshop! And to add to the excitement, it just happened to be World Card Making Day! Who knew?!?
- Stamp Sets: Summer Silhouettes; Happy Days
- Cardstock: Whisper White; Old Olive
- Inks: Cherry Cobbler; Old Olive; VersaMark
- Adhesives: Snail; Dimensionals
- Trim: Cherry Cobbler 1/2″ Ribbon Seam Binding
- Accessories: 3/16″ Paper Rounder Punch