For my workshop attendees, here are the materials and instructions for your take-home festive Santa card. If you have any questions or if you want to discuss or order any of the stock used to create this card, contact me and I will be happy to help!
Cherry Cobbler – base card
Whisper White – front and bottom trim; internal card piece
Smokey Slate – Santa’s buckle
Basic black – Santa’s belt
Petite Pairs – ‘Merry Christmas’ stamp
Snail – adhering trim, internal card piece and belt
Glue dots – adhering buttons to front seam
Dimensionals – adhering buckle to belt
Scallop trim border – for creating scalloped border on seams
Paper rounder – rounding card corners
Black buttons-check out Designer buttons – neutrals
Big Shot – for getting fantastic embossed cardstock and die-cut frames
Square Lattice – for Santa’s textured belt
Perfect Polka Dots – for Santa’s textured trim
Window frames collection – smallest frame: 4 1/2cm x 4 1/2cm.
Base card: 21cm x 14cm, folded in half
Internal card attachment: 10.5cm x 14cm
Trim: base piece: 10.5cm x 2cm, front piece: 5cm x 10.5cm – polka dot embossed and scallop bordered
Silver buckle: 5cm x 5cm – punch out window using smallest frame. Use outside border created by punched out piece for buckle.
- Fold base card in half, and arrange in a portrait position.
- Stamp ‘Merry Christmas’ onto internal card piece and adhere to inside of card, using Snail.
- Stick Santa’s white front trim to top middle-third of card, using Snail.
- Stick white base trim at right angles to front seam, along base of front trim, using Snail. It should look like an upside down ‘T’.
- Stick Basic Black belt overlapping base trim, leaving a small amount of scalloped seam peeping out underneath, using Snail.
- Stick belt buckle to middle third of belt, using Dimensionals.
- Stick buttons to Santa’s front trim, using Glue Dots.
And that’s it! Happy assembling!